Why choose Advanced Multi Sign Franchise Business Model:
Concept: Sales, Service and Sign installation on the move.
1. Cost and fees
- Franchise fee: 12,500
- Total investment: 35,000 to 70,000. Depending on the type of investment.
- Royalty fees: 4% (1 first year), 4.5% (second year), 5% (over the life of the ownership).
- Ask how to waive all franchise fees
2. Size and growth
- Open and operating units: Florida State.
- Available units: Southeastern region (2020-21)
- Closures: none.
- Training: intensive training before opening and consistent training during the ownership.
- Marketing support: consistent during the ownership.
- Operation support: consistent during the ownership.
- Franchise infrastructure: sales, services and installation on the move.
- Financing availability: yes, thru a third party.
4. Brand strength
- Social media: yes
- System: cloud base, easy to use, very economical.
- Years in business: 20
- Years franchising: 2
5. Financial strength and stability
- Franchisor’s audited financial statements: available
- Financing ability from third parties.
What Makes Advanced Multi Sign Different?
Advanced multi sign’s stand out from the crowd because even the competition becomes our customers. It is true B2B model with strong focus in sales, service and installation on the move. The investment is protected by a regulated market, that only a knowledgeable entrepreneur can be successful. The process itself is simple to learn and easy to implement. We have a very professional and experienced personnel dedicated to make sure you succeed.
Why do customers love Advanced Multi Sign’s?
Advanced Multi Sign’s prides itself on service and installing sign on time. Our teams install and services signs by hand every day. It’s not a bargain franchise, but it’s an affordable franchise, capable of generating growth and profits since day one. Our customer loves the simplicity of the system & the ability to move quickly. It generates plenty of cash flow and requires very little debt.
We have won awards and acclaim for our outstanding business. Among the latest:
- Entrepreneur Magazine included us in the Fastest Growing categories in 2017,18 & 19 in the inner cities.
- ICIC included Advanced Multi Sign in the Fastest Growing categories in 2017in the inner cities.
- The Miami Herald recognizes Ariel Pedrosa & made an article in 2018.
- ICIC included Advanced Multi Sign in the Fastest Growing categories in 2018
- The United Hispanic Association of Florida in conjunction with Nova Southeastern university awarded Ariel Pedrosa and Advanced Multi Sign with “The American Dreamer”
- ICIC included Advanced Multi Sign in the Fastest Growing categories in 2019